Let us know how to get back to you.
With the Russian invasion now underway and multiple locations under fire, support for the Jewish community is needed urgently. Thousands have come under fire in areas across the country. Thousands more have fled the fighting. Our network of Federations across North America are planning to allocate millions of dollars to our partner agencies on the ground. Immediate and short-term needs already total about $20 million.
Emergency Funding will focus on:
• Helping people make Aliyah to Israel
• Securing the local community and its institutions
• Maintaining critical welfare services
• Assisting internally displaced people in multiple locations
• Launching an emergency hotline
• Securing temporary housing for people in transit
• Purchasing satellite phones to maintain communications across the region
• Securing five Jewish schools and training staff to manage crisis needs
Click here to learn More *
Click here to make a Donation* directly to Jewish Federations of North America
click here to request a grant from your DAF
*Please note these are external links that will take you to Jewish Federations of North America website.
It is because we’re always there, day after day, year after year, that we can deliver hope and help now when it is so desperately needed!
Our Ukrainian brothers and sisters are counting on you. Your gift to the Emergency Response Fund will help provide these urgent needs.